For Clubs and Members
Welcome Sierra Pacific Region Members! Here are some quick resources you and your membership committee can use provided by headquarters. They are designed to help you recruit and retain members.
If you have any suggestions please send them to Region Committee Chair Gail Dekron at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out if you need any assistance in implementing these tactics. For more detailed information please visit the Membership Page at Soroptimist International of the America’s website.
5. Digital Toolkit Apps and Tools You can Use, like Zoom and Facebook!
- Recruitment Manual (attachment)
- Follow up and Follow Through (attachment)
- Sample Follow Up Letter (attachment)
- Communicating Across Generations (attachment)
- Soroptimist 101 (attachment)
- Federation Impact (attachment)
- Orientation Tips & Agenda (Soroptimist New Member Orientation Outline)
- Retention Manual (attachment)
- New Member Certificate (attachment)
- Years of Service Certificate (attachment)
- Club Assessment Survey (attachment)
- Assessment Results Worksheet (attachment)
- Sample Letter to Former Members (attachment)
- Administrative Guide (attachment)